7z2Hashcat Output | What is this?
Well, that patch you mentioned is pretty old, there weren't even hashcat modules used in the hashcat source code back then (well, a hashcat version with modules was not even release yet though, so it's both a long time ago, but still similar to old releases, because the last hashcat release was a while back).

I think I have a more up to date "patch" somewhere, used as a proof of concept for another hashcat user (who PM'ed me a while back), but I don't intend to release it to the general public, because it's probably not very good idea to use it in general or merge it into hashcat and therefore have so much more memory consumption etc for the average hashcat user (much larger buffers, using heap instead of stack etc)... just for some very, very rare/special scenarios for -m 11600 to work (which of course not every user would be interested and needs to use).

If you can't figure it out yourself (I definitely would advice to use the latest code on git with module support), I might help a little bit with my patch/POC.

Messages In This Thread
7z2Hashcat Output | What is this? - by Kamel - 12-17-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: 7z2Hashcat Output | What is this? - by Kamel - 12-17-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: 7z2Hashcat Output | What is this? - by Kamel - 12-20-2019, 02:44 AM
RE: 7z2Hashcat Output | What is this? - by philsmd - 12-20-2019, 08:47 AM