Blockchain Wallet
Oh no that doesn't sound good Sad

I have contacted support and verified my identity but the problem is the wallet function is a noncustody wallet. So the company can not access the funds or the password. 
What they told me was. They have lifted the password attempt limit on my account so I can try as many passwords as I like without it having a negative effect. As I used a password generator I cant simply guess the password.
I was hoping I could use Hashcat to simply cycle through every combination of letters and numbers up to 8digits long and crack it that way. Is this not possible? I've been practising and have figured out how to crack basic hashes using attack mode and word lists but I cant quite find any videos that show me how to point hashcat at my particular login page and then try to brute force using random letters and numbers within the login portal itself. 
Thank you for all the help. I really appreciate it

(06-17-2020, 01:00 PM)philsmd Wrote: my guess is that you already should have a backup of your JSON file downloaded beforehand, ready to be used for recovery and saved to your disk ?
If you didn't make any backups and don't have any files, you probably can only try to get help by contacting the support (and also they need to somehow verify that you are the true account holder).

Messages In This Thread
Blockchain Wallet - by cryptogirl666 - 06-17-2020, 03:23 AM
RE: Blockchain Wallet - by slyexe - 06-17-2020, 05:29 AM
RE: Blockchain Wallet - by cryptogirl666 - 06-17-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Blockchain Wallet - by philsmd - 06-17-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Blockchain Wallet - by cryptogirl666 - 06-19-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Blockchain Wallet - by undeath - 06-19-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Blockchain Wallet - by philsmd - 06-19-2020, 09:12 AM