Hashcat + wlangenpmkocl how to convert back to plaintext ?
(02-23-2021, 07:05 PM)ZerBea Wrote: Unfortunately, I can't answer questions
related to K A L I, because I don't use K A L I,
related to a VM, because I don't use a VM,
related to third party scripts (wifite2, handshaker, ...), because I don't use them.

I think, posting a title of a book doesn't violate the rules.
My recommendation is:
https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/802...596100523/

Well.. The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali).. I mean it's just the base I've modified it so much at this point it doesn't resemble anything like its base.

That gnome disk utility is a godsend. I take an entire disk image every couple days.

Still reading over everything and compiling notes before I begin from scratch. Meanwhile, amongst many other the primary books I'm referencing are:

- Mastering K A L I Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing - 2nd Edition [EPUB] - Starting that 'Attacking WPA/WPA2 section'

- Mastering Wireless Penetration Testing for Highly Secured Environments [EPUB]

- Hash Crack Password Cracking Manual v3 b - Joshua Picolet

(z-lib.org) 10 books a day, free. awesome place I'm sure most of you know it. I'll look up the book you referenced there and check it out.. 2005 though it's a little dated no ? I guess it's solid fundamentals though (which I obviously need)

EDIT: After some basic analysis seems like MODWIFI can be substituted with recon-ng or websploit frameworks. So there you go no need to spin up VMs and eat your cores up. Sigh I need a datacenter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hashcat + wlangenpmkocl how to convert back to plaintext ? - by pr0ph3t - 02-23-2021, 07:23 PM