Help with iTunes back up decrypt iOS 9
Ok
(07-11-2021, 02:32 PM)Karamba Wrote: What was your exact command?
Your hash needs to be in the exact same format is found here https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=example_hashes.
In order to avoid messing around with single or double quotes, consider copy-pasting the hash in a txt file, and using that file as input.

I’ve tried using the commands found and no this forum using the 14800 (which if I’m not mistaken is for ios 10 and lower. 
I’ve also tried various other codes I’ve found through other searches on google. I’ve tried putting the hashes into their own text file. Hashcat gives me an error that says  no hashes found. I’ve tried dragging the hash into terminal. I will try again once I am gone and I will take screenshots of the various commands I’ve tried .   Ive gone though the hashcat forums and I’ve tried following along with a YouTube video and am still having 0 luck. I have the hash in the correct format, I double checked the link you provided and am sure i have the hash that starts with a dollar sign followed by tunes 9 and so on.  Sorry for the vague description but I can’t remember all the commands off hand and am not near my computer . I have tried using hash cat to scan a plain txt file that contains the hash obtained from the plist. I also saw somewhere at one point that sometimes it will overlook a file that has fewer than five ashes in it which I corrected and still had no luck. Like I said I am new to using cash cat so I was literally trying basically anything I could find that could possibly point me in the right direction and still nothing. Hence the reason why I’ve tried so many various random things.  I can provide you with a hash if you would like to see the form out of the hash that I have for yourself.. 
I obtained it from a web service that lets you upload the playlist and then gives you back the hash in the output box.

I also used this with no luck > hashcat64 -m 14700 -a 3 . after trying all and having my Mac shut down I'm having trouble finding the exact list of each thing I had tried.

Attached Files
.png   FFD98A04-8CAA-4676-B199-03E215572F04.png (Size: 116.47 KB / Downloads: 3)

Messages In This Thread
Help with iTunes back up decrypt iOS 9 - by sc710 - 07-11-2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Help with iTunes back up decrypt iOS 9 - by sc710 - 07-12-2021, 02:57 AM