oclHashcat problem with overheat probably
(03-07-2015, 12:10 AM)Si2006 Wrote: Underclock the card until it runs at a stable operating temp, and would your card happen to be encased in a tower?

I don't understand second part of the question : ''and would your card happen to be encased in a tower?''
If you mean about cooling card I have Deepcool on it, in one of my post there is picture of ventilator, today I clean my graphic card and replace the thermal paste on it, I only got 1-2 degrees better results in Gpuz test from Windows.

My first command when I run oclHashcat and get that white-gray lines background was : /usr/share/oclhashcat/oclHashcat.bin -m 2500 /root/Desktop/test.hccap /root/Desktop/numbers.txt --powertune-disable --force

Now I found command to auto-shut down when reaching the certain temperature and I enter now command :

/usr/share/oclhashcat/oclHashcat.bin -m 2500 /root/Desktop/test.hccap /root/Desktop/numbers.txt --status --gpu-temp-abort=80 ( I do not put --powertune-disable --force, like I found on the internet that people put in command ), and I get this error :
http://i.imgur.com/Uuh4mkO.jpg

Hm, very strange because I have Catalyst and all seem to be normally... I must first reinstall my drivers then try again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: oclHashcat problem with overheat probably - by Vidramon - 03-07-2015, 01:22 AM