lets say i have a big budget to spend on a cracking rig what card would u advice
hey there i've been reading alot of post and threads on this forum and i decide to join the community.
so here the story, i was asked from a friend to build a cracking rig, i dont really know what is budget but i guess its quiet high. now i have searched online for cards benchmarking (they are some cards that i did not found) and obiously Nvidia gtx 980 and titan x are leading.

so here are few of my question,
1. lets say i have a big big budget what would u recommand for a cracking rig, even cards for servers and not only for homes, like purely a computer-s/servers for cracking
2. i have looked around to see if their is any benchmark for AMD FirePro w9100 AMD FirePro S9170 (i know epixoip u hate amd but i am looking for the best of the best) but i've found nothing, any idea what could be the hash rate?
3,any idea if their is any card that is better than titan X from Nvidia? (i looked into telsa k80 but it had a really poor cracking rate)

4, lets say i had a budget to do a cluster what would i need for that? (interms of graphic cards,mobos,cpus,psu,etc..)

anyway thanks alot in advance.

Messages In This Thread
lets say i have a big budget to spend on a cracking rig what card would u advice - by pay - 01-16-2016, 12:43 AM