Electrum support - aes_decrypt (sha256 (sha256 ($pass), $data)
Yes, I actually thought of that before! I figured I wanted to have a single kernel doing password generation and testing, multiple passwords at the time... I kept the legacy m13400_init() naming only because I was copying that function and haven't changed it yet.

The reason I'm also planning on doing password generation in the kernel is the same why I'm passing those defines: I took everything apart and implemented this a standalone program (and I needed to do that so that I could implement my own password generation rules without understanding hashcat). And yes, copying those existing blocks and getting this sort of performance is amazing, it's almost a paradox, optimising the SHA/AES CPU instructions was way more complicated.

I will share the opencl kernel here (and the main standalone program), just in case anyone needs it in the future. I don't think this deserves a github issue but I can do that. I'm just a bit reluctant in sharing this because there was a bug with Electrum discovered just a few days ago allowing any website to read your encrypted wallet seed if you had electrum and the webpage running at the same time... That is kinda of crazy... And maybe sharing a super-fast electrum cracker is not a good idea at least for a couple of months.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone interested in being paid to add support for Electrum wallet? - by uaioaqo - 01-14-2018, 11:33 AM