Itunes Backup Password Never Set
(06-06-2019, 07:14 PM)differentequal Wrote: sorry to hear this.  I have been trying to recover my password for the last month and no success.... I don't know what to do at this point and I heard that iTunes will soon be discontinued....

Wow, your still working on it...man. I read your earlier post when I started looking at ways to crack it. I've also been thinking since itunes never asked for a password that its a fault in the programing of that version of itunes. When I did my original backup it was on a version of itunes that came with High Sierra 10.13.6. But since my phone is the Xs it needed the new version of itunes. So I downloaded that and tried to restore from that version and of course asked for a password that hasn't matched anything else I have ever used as a password...so far. I was going to try and roll back to that earlier version of itunes to see if I can get that going, some how.

Wish there was a way to just decrypt the photos I had on the phone from the backup and some of the app data.

Messages In This Thread
Itunes Backup Password Never Set - by IATSE - 06-06-2019, 09:33 AM
RE: Itunes Backup Password Never Set - by philsmd - 06-06-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: Itunes Backup Password Never Set - by IATSE - 06-06-2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Itunes Backup Password Never Set - by IATSE - 06-07-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Itunes Backup Password Never Set - by IATSE - 06-07-2019, 10:01 PM