Hashcat + wlangenpmkocl how to convert back to plaintext ?
(02-25-2021, 07:02 AM)ZerBea Wrote: The only tool that need sudo is hcxdumptool. All other tools don't need this.
I never understood why K A L I used a root-model.

You can use old modes (250x and 1680x) or instead of the 2 modes 22001 (combined mode).
Advantage of 22000:
If you have a PMKID and an EAPOL message pair for the same ESSID, PBKDF2 is only run once!

First off I Just noticed you're the one who wrote the hcxtools. So thank you for your work can't believe I didn't notice jeez.

Now The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) comes with hcxtools pre installed but it doesn't have hcxeiutool that you're using. when I git your repo and I try to sudo make hcxhashtool.c fails fatal error because there's no such  file or dir curl/curl.h I do have the latest version of curl however. Can I just 'make' the hcxeiutool ? The rest are running fine. (I've downloaded your other tools as well those run well)

EDIT: Ah awesome finally got hcxeiutools to work. So for anyone else using K*ALI even though you have CURL it's not the right version obviously, so help yourself to Zerbea's readme and:
# sudo apt-get install pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libssl-dev zlib1g-dev
In the hcxtools dir...
# make
# sudo make install

Thank you Zerbea!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hashcat + wlangenpmkocl how to convert back to plaintext ? - by pr0ph3t - 02-25-2021, 06:05 PM