How can I further set the rules I know about the seed?
Hello, I'm new to this but I've read some documentation and now I have this command

--stdout -a 3 -1 01 -2 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ -m 1400 ?1_?2?2?2?2?2?2?2?2?2?2?2?2?2?2 >  lab1.dic

I wanted to test if the words generated were right, I get an integr overflow, I understand the number of combinations is huge, but also I don't know how to add more rules because I know more about the structure of the seeds, 
they are this way

1_xDgtFGbJkFrTpo
or
0_xDgtFGbJkFrTpo

its a set 1 and 0, a _ and 14 random letters, I want to narrow it down, 1_aaaaaaaaaaaaaa is not useful, for me 1 repeat is enough, also I know they have 6 to 8 uppercase letters, so all uppercase, all lowercase are no use either, the seeds can have duplicated letters, but there are tons that don't have them so no-repeat is ok, also if A is present, then I don't need a. I can't figure out yet how to implement those rules...

Thanks
first in --stdout you dont need to tell the mode

second, getting this with rules is way to hard, this sounds more like good old handwork and a lot of prepare beforehand

well you have to cut it down and lower the keyspace, i would take this approach (just a fast thought)

generate a wordlist with just 2 or 7 letters (only lower) and clean this list (by hand or try to use a little script)
if 2, combine this list with itself, afterwards again cleaning, combine, clean, combine clean till you reach 14 chars (i think using a script for cleanin is quite the best option)

if 7, clean this list also and just use this list twice in combinator mode, combined with rules which would switch lower to upper, see shipped toggles*.rule for basic examples

prepending 1_ or 0_ is quite also quite simple (rules or generate a "left" list from the list mentioned above and just prepend 0_, 01_ (see hashcat utils combinator for this)
Thank you! I madre a script on python to create a dictionary, I made a combination of all the alphabet half uppr and half lower since I checked many of the seeds and most of them have 5-9 uppercase letters, 6 and 7 bing the most common, so I didn't know about the rules you said and know I have more thing to work with Smile