a help for specific reduced charset needed
Hello,

I am new to hashcat, I read tutorials, but not able to build an efficient command form my needs.

I have a hash where I forgot my password that need to recover. Instead of including big charsets, better try something much more smaller:

eg I remember that my password is combination of 'google.com' lower and uppercase but not only, where first char may be g or G, second o or O or 0(zero).. sixth may be . or , or nothing (googlecom).

1. Can I do it quickly with hashcat ?
2. i am not sure, but that password may be or 'yahoo.com' with tha same combinations: first char y or Y, second a or A or @, etc.. like above. There are less than 15 of these type of passwords that I used in the past at 99,99%.
Can I make a personal dictionary of  these passwords and their variations like above ?
if you have really such a good clue about your password, yeah building up an own dictionary would be the fastest possibility and combine this with rules

basic dict would be
google.com
yahoo.com
aol.com
whatever.com
rules, see https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=rule_based_attack
toogle case
T0
T1 and so on, you can also use combinations ( you can utilize hahscat and --stdout to help you combining)
T0 T1
hashcat.exe --stdout -a 3 -1 0 -2 123456789 "T?1 T?2"
T0 T1
T0 T2
T0 T4
T0 T3
T0 T6
T0 T9
T0 T5
T0 T7
T0 T8
(unsorted)
you can redirect >> these into a file and any other combinations you like
replace
sXY
sa@
sA@
delete the dot
@.

and any combinations of these rules ( i think a good editor will help)