Hashcat returning CL_INVALID_KERNEL_ARGS
Attempting to crack my wifi pw (dictionary includes my own, it's more to learn the tool), however I'm getting the above error when I try to run it.  Full error is clEnqeueNDRangeKernel(): CL_INVALID_KERNEL_ARGS  Seems relatively straightforward, the kernel arguments are incorrect, however I'm unsure of how to correct them.
seems more likely that your setup (hardware, software, drivers) whatsoever has some issues

plz post output of
Code:
hashcat -I
https://imgur.com/a/Svs0CyP
Installed the Intel SDK and opencl 18.1.0.015 and now I'm getting CL_INVALID_ARG_SIZE instead.
Can get it to run using the --self-test-disable flag, but then it runs in stdin mode and I keep getting a read timeout error, then ultimately it aborts due to no password candidates found.
Nevermind, I forgot the wordlist. Whoops. Now I'm getting an insufficient memory error.

I'm running

hashcat -m 22000 -a 0 /usr/share/wordlists/crackstation.txt.gz -r /usr/share/rules/OneRuleToRuleThemAll.rule /usr/share/handshakes/TheLANBeforeTime.txt -o /usr/share/handshakes/TheLANBeforeTimeCracked.txt --self-test-disable --hwmon-disable
Man, why has there been so many users coming in here using old tech and K.A.L.I with POCL lately. Just install a better linux distro that can use better drivers and your problems will go away. Simple as that.
(02-27-2022, 02:38 AM)slyexe Wrote: Man, why has there been so many users coming in here using old tech and K.A.L.I with POCL lately. Just install a better linux distro that can use better drivers and your problems will go away. Simple as that.

What's a better distro in your opinion? Parrot?
hashcat is developed using ubunto so i think this would be a good start