how to write BruteForce character set!!
Hey Guys I want a Character set for my wpa handshake file

All I know about it is the Router is JioFiber which has Minimum of 8 character length,
now it can be from 8-12 character with or without numbers, with or without alphabets, with or without Special characters/symbols...........

That's all I know, so I was looking for a Characters Set/s that full-fill all above conditions.

Thank You
https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=mask_attack
I still don't understand this problem, can you explain more?    
that would be simple options

--increment --increment-min=8 and as mask ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a

but i think you will run into a buffer overflow
(06-10-2022, 02:28 PM)Snoopy Wrote: that would be simple options

Think of it like I wanna bruteforce every possible password ever like the classic airmon-ng with crunch method, that generates and checks passwords on the way without making a dictionary.
(06-10-2022, 05:31 PM)JackSparrow47 Wrote:

Think of it like I wanna bruteforce every possible password ever like the classic airmon-ng with crunch method, that generates and checks passwords on the way without making a dictionary.

What have you tried?
(06-10-2022, 06:09 PM)pdo Wrote:

What have you tried?

I didn't tried anything cause I don't know how to write a perfect character set!!
(06-11-2022, 06:59 AM)JackSparrow47 Wrote:

What have you tried?

I didn't tried anything cause I don't know how to write a perfect character set!!

?a means all possible ascii chars, as long as the router doesnt accept things like cyrillic chars this should do the trick

?a = ?l?u?d?s and this means

l | abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz [a-z]
  u | ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ [A-Z]
  d | 0123456789                [0-9]
  s |  !"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~

but as i mentioned, cracking such a great keyspace will probably result in a bufferoverflow, depending on the length of your mask, 8-9 should be fine, i think with length 10 hashcat will tell you bufferoverflow
(06-10-2022, 06:09 PM)pdo Wrote: What have you tried?

Perfect is the enemy of good. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
(06-13-2022, 01:34 PM)Snoopy Wrote:

What have you tried?

?a means all possible ascii chars, as long as the router doesnt accept things like cyrillic chars this should do the trick

?a = ?l?u?d?s and this means

l | abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz [a-z]
  u | ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ [A-Z]
  d | 0123456789                [0-9]
  s |  !"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~

but as i mentioned, cracking such a great keyspace will probably result in a bufferoverflow, depending on the length of your mask, 8-9 should be fine, i think with length 10 hashcat will tell you bufferoverflow

Yes the router has minimum 8 character of password to be set.
now how to write the character set with these l, u, d, s that you mentioned! but it should hit every possible 8 char long pass!