GPU are starting to flourish again, is the RTX3070 FE a good budget purchase?
Title says it all really, for two years I always missed my chance to buy one, and now I am seeing them available on sites I normally check. I was very excited to see them, but wanted to check around here and see what people thought.
(07-11-2022, 02:40 AM)slimmyslimslim Wrote: Title says it all really, for two years I always missed my chance to buy one, and now I am seeing them available on sites I normally check. I was very excited to see them, but wanted to check around here and see what people thought.

Cards founders edition (FE) are always slower than their counterparts made by top card manufacturers.
(07-12-2022, 11:06 AM)marc1n Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 02:40 AM)slimmyslimslim Wrote: Title says it all really, for two years I always missed my chance to buy one, and now I am seeing them available on sites I normally check. I was very excited to see them, but wanted to check around here and see what people thought.

Cards founders edition (FE) are always slower than their counterparts made by top card manufacturers.

Interesting, before RTX 3070 and other gpu weere released 1080 TI FE was praised as a best bang for your buck, maybe because it was a blower gpu.