convert password to bitcoin hash
hello guys i a have questions 
hashcat have method to convert example (123456) to bitcoin hash like $bitcoin$64$  not $96$

or hash cat have method i save all result when hashcat working 
sample i have passlist.txt with 100000 line and have one hash.txt with 1 line 
when hashcat is working convert line by line my passlist.txt to bitcoin hash [ 11300 ] i want to save all converted my list
i want to echo or save to file , when hashcat is working and checking hashes are equal password
hashcat doesnt have an option to output generated hashes to file

this reminds me of the "good old days" and pregenerated rainbowtables, take a look at https://freerainbowtables.com/ and see how big these files are or how big they can be, there are some reasons why rainbowtables are considered "obsolete" nowadays

rainbowtables dont work on hashes which are salted and/or have a different or even a random iteration-count as you have to store all possible iterations for one pass (im asking myself right now: is there a hashalgo out there with random iterationcount but not storing it to the generated hash, so you have to go to all possible iterations to check the pass??? good question...)

okay back to topic, there is no option and given your example with bitcoin wallet, you would store 100000 hashes (each 305 bytes) so ~ 30 megabyte for your passwords with a salt and an iteration-count you will never ever be confronted with again, as each new wallet will use another random salt and another random iteration count, so you will just waste storage

if you want to speedup things when attacking again this hash and you dont want to retest already tested passwords, take a look at hashcat the brain functionality