oclHashcat-plus --show question
#1
Thanks atom.
@phillips323 : each "?1" covers one character only. That's why, to cover 1->7, I use several lines.

Another question :
I added "--show" but it fails :
Quote:oclHashcat-plus64.exe -a 3 -m 3000 --show --custom-charset1 ?d?u?s hash_full.txt ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

...
Try --help for more help.

Any idea ?
#2
Any help to use --show wiith my command line ?
I may be wrong, but --show option will show me only full cracked hash (32chars, and not 16), that's right ?
#3
@Mem5:: Hashcat deals with LM hashes as chunks (16-bit hashes):
1- --remove doesn't work with LMs.
2- I just noticed this, --show doesn't work too! whatever the hashes in your hash-file were full (32-bit) or (16-bit), why?
BECAUSE hashcat stores them in pot file in (16-bit) form. Thus, when you run something like:
Code:
hc64p [lm_hash_file] --show
Two possible results:
1- It will show the "line-length" warning if the file was in (16-bit) form.
2- It will not find anything because the hash-file is in (32-bit) and the pot file is in (16-bit).

@atom:: bug?
#4
M@LIK: you mean byte not bit.

Code:
root@sf:~/oclHashcat-plus-0.09# echo -n 133358115 | ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin -m 3000 '9a97671609cb7fcdc79845a985b69350' ** Valid keyfile for beta usage: atom (expires 04.05.2013) oclHashcat-plus v0.09 by atom starting... Hashes: 2 Unique digests: 2 Bitmaps: 8 bits, 256 entries, 0x000000ff mask, 1024 bytes Rules: 1 GPU-Loops: 32 GPU-Accel: 40 Password lengths range: 1 - 7 Platform: AMD compatible platform found Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 70c Device #1: Cayman, 1024MB, 830Mhz, 24MCU Device #2: Cayman, 1024MB, 830Mhz, 24MCU Device #1: Allocating 72MB host-memory Device #1: Kernel ./kernels/4098/m3000_a0.Cayman.64.kernel (1214876 bytes) Device #2: Allocating 72MB host-memory Device #2: Kernel ./kernels/4098/m3000_a0.Cayman.64.kernel (1214876 bytes) Starting attack in wordlist stdin mode... c79845a985b69350:15 9a97671609cb7fcd:1333581 Status.......: Cracked Input.Mode...: Pipe Hash.Target..: 9a97671609cb7fcdc79845a985b69350 Hash.Type....: LM Time.Running.: 1 sec Time.Util....: 1002.9ms/0.0ms Real/CPU, 0.0% idle Speed........: 2 c/s Real, 0 c/s GPU Recovered....: 2/2 Digests, 1/1 Salts Progress.....: 2 Rejected.....: 0 HWMon.GPU.#1.: 0% Util, 41c Temp, 29% Fan HWMon.GPU.#2.: 0% Util, 41c Temp, 30% Fan Started: Wed May 16 10:28:53 2012 Stopped: Wed May 16 10:28:55 2012

And then with show to get full password:

Code:
root@sf:~/oclHashcat-plus-0.09# ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin -m 3000 '9a97671609cb7fcdc79845a985b69350' --show --quiet 9a97671609cb7fcdc79845a985b69350:133358115

I dont see any problem at all. I think your problem was that you forgot to set the -m 3000 when using --show
#5
@atom:: Yes! you are right, it's working for me.
I didn't know you have to set "-m" when using "--show".

And yeah, bytes not bits -__-
Too much ****.