Cracking Multiword Password
As a challenge, a friend gave me a tough MD5 hash to crack. I've got very little information on the structure of the password - only that it's a couple of words strung together. I've tried a number of approaches but haven't had any luck - as a newcomer to hash cracking, I was wondering if I could get some pointers on additional techniques to try.

What I've tried so far:

Huge wordlist with a comprehensive ruleset: Tried weakpass' all-in-one-p wordlist with the OneRuleToRuleThemStill rulelist (with optimized kernels). No luck.

While the all-in-one-p wordlist is the largest wordlist I've come across, I tried crackstation's list (w/ optimized kernels) and rockyou (both with and without optimized kernels) along with OneRuleToRuleThemStill.

I also tried a combinator attack using both rockyou and an English dictionary list, also without success.

Are there any additional techniques worth investigating? I've tried to generated a custom wordlist for a combinator attack using an English dictionary and a ruleset, but the wordlist gets large fast, and performing a combinator attack with a large wordlist takes a very long time.
your are looking for princeprocessor

https://github.com/hashcat/princeprocessor

beware of the option maximum wordlength as this is standard set to 16, to generate longer passwordcandidates see pp64 --help and set the relevant option, i would use a standard english dict together with option --case-permute

feed hashcat through a pipe with the output of princeprocessor