generate new list type error
Lightbulb 
Hello, currently I'm cracking my wallet, for a long time... it's taking too long and it starts to frustrate me. It's not just the lack of computing power..

I've focused on the combinator attack, but there is an option I made a type error(s). Back in the days, the screens of mobile phones were quite tiny and even doing it twice in a row is is very possiblle.

I have a list of aprrox. 1200 words/numbers I combine with another list of approx. 1200 words.

Is there a way I can generate a new list with all optional type errors, one type error + two type errors?
There is a $500 bonus for the one who is able to help IF I am able to crack it due to the effort of that person.
You don't need to say the information specifically, but what information do you have about the plaintext? Example:
- How long-ish the password was
- If it was humanly or randomly generated
- If you could have reused one of your previous passwords or a variation of one of them
- Vague ideas of any characters that were included or excluded like "I used lowercase and uppercase but not digits or symbols" etc
- Any parts of the password, such as "It started with Luke and I think it ended in some numbers" etc
- Why do you think a combinator will be effective for this?
I'm using combinator because I have to deal with years as well, possibly 3 or 4 full years 19xx, 12 or 16 numbers.

Indead like Luke* 19xx19xx19xx19xx (*and then a bit more complex than just a name)

And beause of the possibility I made a type error within those 12 16 numbers it's easier if I would have some sort of a program that creates all those variatons of my current input(list) in a .txt file.
The password is created on a Huawei Ascend Y300.

Because I don't have that phone anymore I am not able to see if it could be easily that the caps-lock was on without noticing, so the password could be like lUKE, so in my word list I took that into account. But still type errors would cost me too much time to do it manually on a 1200 words/numbers list..