SL3 improve
Hello
I am not good at math,programing, and, my englis is not very good.
So if i put a stupid question here just ignore me. Wink
In hashcat lite program on brutforce SL3 algorithm is there a rule of excluding from calculation characters that repeat themsels in a row greater than 10,11,12,13,14 or 15 times?
I mean, the probability of finding the code that look like this:
001555555555510 or 018888888888810 is almost inexistent.
Thanks, and BR.

P.S. i readed in an older post that the SL3 BF comunity is like a `cancer`.
I am sorry to hear that. I am making money with the help of this FREE program, so i am willing to make a donation.[/u]
At the moment, no!
But I'm trying to make this possible.

@Hash-IT:: Another fellow looking for your "educated guess" LOL
(05-26-2012, 09:50 PM)M@LIK Wrote: @Hash-IT:: Another fellow looking for your "educated guess" LOL

Ha ha ! Big Grin

I really do believe it will be a useful feature if only I could interest more people in it.

spyridakosr Wrote:I am making money with the help of this FREE program, so i am willing to make a donation.

Hi spyridakosr and welcome to the forum. If you are genuinely interested in donating then perhaps this may encourage atom to impliement this feature.

Get involved in this thread and let atom know you are considering contributing.

In case you don't know atom is the chap who made hashcat.
@M@LIK
Thanks for such an fast answer. Smile

@Hash-IT
Following M@LIK direction lead me to your post, yes, that was exactly the question i was putting.
So, i gues my thread is unnecesary. Sorry about that.
You direct me to another post for making a donation, but didn`t find any instruction there.
I think the better way is to contact ATOM via PM.
Thanks and BR.
(05-26-2012, 10:14 PM)spyridakosr Wrote: @Hash-IT
Following M@LIK direction lead me to your post, yes, that was exactly the question i was putting.
So, i gues my thread is unnecesary. Sorry about that.

No need to apologise ,great minds think alike !! :p

(05-26-2012, 10:14 PM)spyridakosr Wrote: You direct me to another post for making a donation, but didn`t find any instruction there.
I think the better way is to contact ATOM via PM.
Thanks and BR.

I didn't direct you there to make a donation but to simply get involved with us few who are trying to work out how to do it ourselves just in case we can't get atom interested. To be honest I don't think atom is motivated by donations but it may help, I think he just likes the challenge but a donation would be a nice gesture at least. Smile ... especially as you will profit from it yourself where the rest of us do it for fun.