IPB Multi Hash list issue with ATI Radeon 5xxx and 6xxx
AMD has this site available where you can report issues with sufficient information so that they can reproduce the issue at their end.

http://www.amdsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D20B2F3EAC

I would like to know if it is ok to go ahead and let them know the issue with multi IPB hash list? Oclhashcat-plus is not listed on that site under the applications which is quite understandable since the ratio of people cracking hashes using GPU and playing games using GPU is negligible.

However, prior to reporting this issue to them so that it can be fixed in the next driver release, I can take some inputs from others? Smile

Here is what I have:

oclhashcat-plus v0.07 works good with multi IPB hash lists and dictionary attacks.

There are problems with other attack modes such as hybrid, mask and combined dictionary attacks.

oclhashcat-plus v0.081 does not work with multi IPB hash lists in any attack mode for ATI Radeon HD 5xxx and 6xxx series of GPU.

I am not sure how they can find the root cause since this issue is very application specific. Maybe some technical details around it which might help in solving this issue would be good Smile
AMD does not care about "my little hashcracking utility" (their wording). All reported driver bugs have been ignored.
little hashcracking utility? lol, they should do a Google Search about this software and analyze the statistics first.

Anyway, this is sad to know about their support. However, oclhashcat-plus is awesome and you are doing great work ^^
(06-28-2012, 10:07 AM)atom Wrote: AMD does not care about "my little hashcracking utility" (their wording). All reported driver bugs have been ignored.

At last something we can do for you atom ! Smile

I think us "the customers" of ATI cards should e-mail ATI and complain of the lack of support they give our "little hashcracking utility".

I will certainly let them know that the ONLY reason I upgraded my GPU was for hashcat-plus !
Yes, they will start giving more importance to your "little hashcracking utility" once they know that the highest end GPUs are being purchased not by the regular PC Gamers but by the hash crackers Smile