Status Screen Request
Hi atom,

As if you didn't have enough to think about I wonder if I can add to your job list ! Big Grin

Just some trivial stuff I ask you to consider, perhaps when you are bored and looking for something to do.

In the status screen, would it be possible to add a percentage in the "Recovered" line ? All the other report lines have a percentage in them and it is nice to be able to see at a glance just how far you have progressed.

I think I have asked for this before, but would it be possible to make a space between reports ? Just 1 line would do. So when a user pressed "s" a blank line is printed then the report. It would make it much easier to read on poor quality or small screens.

Also time running. I notice that this keeps appreciating even though hashcat-plus may have been paused. It is a time running since hashcat-plus was stated but not necessarily how long hashcat-plus has actually been cracking. This isn't fair to hashcat-plus as it may appear to have taken longer than it actually has. Also if a user needs to know how long a particular pass takes for a given command if they pause part way through they get a inaccurate figure.

Perhaps a time since started and a time actually running or cracking ?

Progress line. You display how many hashes have been cracked out of a total originally calculated at start up. Is it difficult to add a third number, one that shows how many are left ?

All trivial stuff I accept, but as hashcat-plus is just about perfect now we have to find something to occupy your mind ! Smile

Thank you.
Sounds actually pretty trivial. Add them all to wiki please.
(06-24-2012, 07:32 AM)atom Wrote: Sounds actually pretty trivial. Add them all to wiki please.

Wow, so soon !! Big Grin

I was just logging in to try to sneak another request on and you have already accepted them ! Thank you very much !

Can I be extremely cheeky and slip one more in ? When you calculate how long a job will take (which is remarkably accurate by the way) would it be possible to write an ETA ?

So the Time Left line would look like ...

Time Left.....: 1 Day 2 Hours ETA : Monday 24.06.12 18:53

Again, another cosmetic and trivial request, but I believe it adds a nice professional touch to Hashcat-plus.

Thank you.

Edit:

I have added the others to the wiki like you said, but not this last one until approved. I have also had to write them in note form so I hope you can work out what they mean at a later date.
yeah trivial, too. you can add it, too.
(06-24-2012, 12:30 PM)atom Wrote: yeah trivial, too. you can add it, too.

That's brilliant !! Thank you very much Big Grin
(06-24-2012, 01:08 PM)Hash-IT Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 12:30 PM)atom Wrote: yeah trivial, too. you can add it, too.

That's brilliant !! Thank you very much Big Grin

Nice and useful requests Hash-IT! Look forward ot the result atom! :-)
(06-24-2012, 09:12 PM)thorsheim Wrote: Nice and useful requests Hash-IT! Look forward ot the result atom! :-)

Thank you.
I actually hold back on feature request now as looking back over the last 6 months or so I admit to feeling a little guilty as to how many requests I have made. I am worried I might start to get the reputation of being a bit of a nag ! Smile Ha ha !

Just sometimes I can't hold back and one or two pop out Big Grin

I promise to concentrate on bug reports after this.