Trouble Running Command
I am trying to recover an old password that someone set on a lexmark printer that we have, but then forgot the password.

They also managed to change the security settings so that there is no way for me to factory reset via the jumper on the printer.

I KNOW for a fact that the password is stored as a SHA256 hash. I have the HASH and the SALT from our configuration page which we load into the printers.

I also know that the password is at a minimum 8 chars.

I can also limit it down to a specific set of characters: ABCDEFabcdef12345!@#$% (actual chars modified for security)

I am trying to run the command below based off this information:
C:\Users\admin\Desktop\hashcat-0.41>hashcat-cli64.exe --pw-min=8 --custom-charset1=?ABCDEFabcdef12345!@#$% --hash-mode 1410 --attack-mode 3 C:\Users\admin\Desktop\temp.hash ?1 --output-file=C:\Users\admin\temp.text

Which results in the following:
"""""""""
Initializing hashcat v0.41 by atom with 8 threads and 32mb segment-size...

Added hashes from file C:\Users\admin\Desktop\temp.hash: 1 (1 salts)
Activating quick-digest mode for single-hash with salt

NOTE: press enter for status-screen

Started: Wed Oct 10 09:01:24 2012
Stopped: Wed Oct 10 09:01:25 2012
""""""""""

Can someone please help me with why this doesn't seem to be working.
If the plain is of length 8, you need ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 not ?1
I only know the minimum, not the max. So do I just do ?1 for each character up till like 16?
on hashcat CPU, yes
Your custom charset is wrong, only use ? when using predefined charsets. Change it to the below:

hashcat-cli64.exe -m 1410 -a 3 -o C:\Users\admin\temp.text --pw-min=8 -1 ABCDEFabcdef12345!@#$% C:\Users\admin\Desktop\temp.hash ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

NOTE: CPU is sloooowwwww, use oclHashcat-lite...