auto switching masks
hi//
I use a lot of masks (30), and I want to automatically include a search for the following mask if the password was not found ..I use lite and plus hashcat, and would like to auto-switching in both versions.
thanks
put them in a batch?
how it will be done?
place the mask on the batch ?

for example
oclHashcat-lite32.exe hash - i 1 sdfdsw ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 ?s?s?s?s?s?s?s?s ?d?d?d?d?d?d

where can I read about the realties?

if you can show the right example, I would be very happy
(thanks )
I think atom means like this.

oclHashcat-lite32.exe hash - i 1 sdfdsw ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1
oclHashcat-lite32.exe hash - i 1 sdfdsw ?s?s?s?s?s?s?s?s
oclHashcat-lite32.exe hash - i 1 sdfdsw ?d?d?d?d?d?d
sorting process to stop after finding the password, with this batch configuration?

is not convenient to change masks in Bath ..I have a list of masks mask.txt, is it possible to just specify the address to the list (d / .... / mask.txt) 
stop after finding the password, if not found the transition to the following mask from the list. 
also specify the length of passwords, for example, from 8 to 9 digits
(11-20-2012, 12:01 PM)moaddip Wrote: sorting process to stop after finding the password, with this batch configuration?

Not with the list above no.

It would simply move on to the next command.

You need to specify an output file "Found.txt" and then between each command add this...

IF EXIST "Found.txt" echo WPA key found! && EXIT

(11-20-2012, 12:01 PM)moaddip Wrote: is not convenient to change masks in Bath ..I have a list of masks mask.txt, is it possible to just specify the address to the list (d / .... / mask.txt) 
stop after finding the password, if not found the transition to the following mask from the list. 

I don't think you can do that, someone else may know how.

(11-20-2012, 12:01 PM)moaddip Wrote: also specify the length of passwords, for example, from 8 to 9 digits

You can specify the length by the mask for a quick simple solution,

?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 = length 9
?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 = length 10

etc..
Hash-IT
Thanks for your help.

very much like to see the auto-switching masks in next gui