Ticket Tracing system
#11
Is the Trac system down ?

I try going to https://hashcat.net/trac/ and get this page...

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/web/api.py", line 378, in send_error 'text/html') File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/web/chrome.py", line 739, in render_template data = self.populate_data(req, data) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/web/chrome.py", line 639, in populate_data d['chrome'].update(req.chrome) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/web/api.py", line 197, in __getattr__ value = self.callbacks[name](self) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/web/chrome.py", line 494, in prepare_request for category, name, text in contributor.get_navigation_items(req): File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/ticket/web_ui.py", line 163, in get_navigation_items if 'TICKET_CREATE' in req.perm: File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/perm.py", line 549, in has_permission return self._has_permission(action, resource) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/perm.py", line 563, in _has_permission check_permission(action, perm.username, resource, perm) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/perm.py", line 450, in check_permission perm) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/perm.py", line 285, in check_permission get_user_permissions(username) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/perm.py", line 369, in get_user_permissions for perm in self.store.get_user_permissions(username): File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/perm.py", line 176, in get_user_permissions db = self.env.get_db_cnx() File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/env.py", line 285, in get_db_cnx return DatabaseManager(self).get_connection() File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/db/api.py", line 92, in get_connection return self._cnx_pool.get_cnx(self.timeout or None) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/db/pool.py", line 176, in get_cnx return _backend.get_cnx(self._connector, self._kwargs, timeout) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/db/pool.py", line 109, in get_cnx cnx = connector.get_connection(**kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/db/sqlite_backend.py", line 190, in get_connection return SQLiteConnection(path, log, params) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/trac/db/sqlite_backend.py", line 237, in __init__ raise TracError('Database "%s" not found.' % path) TracError: Database "/var/trac/db/trac.db" not found.
#12
I get this : 502 Bad Gateway
#13
Trac still down today Sad

Was there such a bad problem that we have to sign up again ? I am inputting my user name and password but it is getting rejected.

Quote:Error

Invalid username or password
#14
possibly. the database got corrupted. not sure where atom's at with that, or what will happen.
#15
OK thank you for the info.

I hope we haven't lost the tickets Sad

I won't sign up with a new account until we learn what is happening.
#16
I am still having trouble with Trac today Sad

502 Bad Gateway
#17
yeah, trac sucks... its up now, but can't promise it will stay that way
#18
(02-16-2013, 04:20 PM)radix Wrote: yeah, trac sucks... its up now, but can't promise it will stay that way

Thanks for fighting with it for us ! Smile

It is a great system when it is working, very useful. It really helped on the Eraser project which is why I asked for it here.

Is it the hosting or Trac itself which is causing problems ?
#19
Trac itself. Guys in #trac have been helpful in getting things working though so cant complain too much. Should be up and running for pretty much good now.
#20
(02-16-2013, 07:57 PM)radix Wrote: Trac itself. Guys in #trac have been helpful in getting things working though so cant complain too much. Should be up and running for pretty much good now.

Thank you for all your work, its rubbish when people don't acknowledge your efforts, so at least I have noticed what you have done Smile

Thanks.