wpa/wpa2 minimum and maximum password
OK, I will try with "increment" option, and in the meanwhile I will try to figure out something else Smile

Thanks all for help.
This should do what you want.

Code:
oclHashcat-plus64.exe -a 3 -m 2500 -i --increment-min=8 --increment-max=10 your.hccap ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
(01-23-2013, 10:53 PM)Hash-IT Wrote: This should do what you want.

Code:
oclHashcat-plus64.exe -a 3 -m 2500 -i --increment-min=8 --increment-max=10 your.hccap ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d

yes, it's do, but not that what I want on the first place...My idea was something else... Thanks for now for your time and help.
(01-23-2013, 10:56 PM)hoze Wrote: yes, it's do, but not that what I want on the first place...My idea was something else... Thanks for now for your time and help.

OK, I must have misunderstood your question.

What is your language ? Perhaps someone here may be able to translate the question differently.
(01-23-2013, 11:02 PM)Hash-IT Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 10:56 PM)hoze Wrote: yes, it's do, but not that what I want on the first place...My idea was something else... Thanks for now for your time and help.

What is your language ? Perhaps someone here may be able to translate the question differently.

...Serbian.You understand perfectly question I ask Smile . The problem was in my question Smile
Leave it this way for now. First I will make some calculation with combination of 8, 9 and 10 password lengh...
(01-23-2013, 11:02 PM)Hash-IT Wrote:

I need to apologize to you Hash-IT. At the first place with the command "oclHashcat-plus64.exe -m 2500 -a 3 -i --increment-min=8 --increment-max=10 xxxxx.hccap ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d" you was right. That is the combination of option and mask I need.Probably I make some typing error in my command line and I was not satisfied with results Smile

Thanks again for help!
(01-23-2013, 11:46 PM)hoze Wrote: I need to apologize to you Hash-IT.
Thanks again for help!

No need to apologise at all, we got there in the end ! Smile

If you are just starting out with oclhashcat-plus then I suggest using Blandy's excellent GUI. It is much quicker to just get things working and the best part of it is that you can take a look at the command line it produces which helps you learn more easily.

Download it here. Keep checking the link as Blandy regularly updates it whenever atom makes changes to his programs.
(01-24-2013, 02:30 PM)Hash-IT Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 11:46 PM)hoze Wrote: I need to apologize to you Hash-IT.
Thanks again for help!

No need to apologise at all, we got there in the end ! Smile

If you are just starting out with oclhashcat-plus then I suggest using Blandy's excellent GUI. It is much quicker to just get things working and the best part of it is that you can take a look at the command line it produces which helps you learn more easily.

Download it here. Keep checking the link as Blandy regularly updates it whenever atom makes changes to his programs.

Thanks for the link. Now using/testing in windows 7 64bit, but for real cracking I will use Ubuntu server edition. Win 7 isn't stable. Sometime crash the video driver...
(01-24-2013, 09:45 PM)hoze Wrote: Win 7 isn't stable. Sometime crash the video driver...

Really ? Sad

I use Win7 64bit and I think quite a few others do. If you think you have found a bug with oclhashcat-plus with Win7 please join Trac and report it.

I suspect you may find you have a hardware issue or perhaps you are overclocking too much. Take a look through these forums for similar problems first.
I'd have to say it's more the AMD graphics drivers that's not stable as they are known for stability issues. I do get oclHashcat crashing but lowering the -n value usually resolves this, especially if your over-clocking your GPUs. For WPA, try:

-n 40 --gpu-loops=256

-n can be fairly low with WPA, so just increase --gpu-loops=??? until it's what u want.

My WPA/WPA2 speeds:

http://forum.md5decrypter.co.uk/topic231...#post10192