oclHashcat-plus v0.10 and oclHashcat-lite v0.11
You can't know whether I need it or not. I'm programmer, I need it for my projects...
(01-13-2013, 12:53 PM)Kuci Wrote: You can't know whether I need it or not. I'm programmer, I need it for my projects...

It appeared to me that KT819GM meant you don't need APP SDK to run hashcat-plus. He was just trying to be helpful. I suggest you try it without APP SDK as a test. Smile
I also have APP SDK installed, and it works fine for me. But I noticed you mentioned you "RE-installed" your APP SDK. If you had a newer version before, perhaps that's the problem or at least part of it. Some drivers didn't get removed.
No, I've reinstalled exact version. Well, I found out that I have to reinstall my graphics drivers after reinstalling AMD App SDK. Now, everything works fine.
that's because if you install APP SDK after installing the drivers, you will be using the wrong libOpenCL, hence why you were getting the "you're not using 12.8" error message. that is why we tell people not to install the APP SDK unless they know what they are doing.
You might forget to mention one improvement on oclHashcat-plus 0.12, which is that Hash Type 2611 (vBulletin < v3.8.5) is now supporting 6 chars length salt! This will be extremely useful for dealing with Discuz forum, which is very popular in Hong Kong and China. Thank you for the great work!
Right, forgot to mention that. It was done after a request, but dont know which one it was.