Help me with oclHashcat-plus. ERROR: No AMD/SDS compatible platform found
Information 
I tried to crack the .hccap file using oclHashcat-plus GUI with my graphics card and it throw the following error:

ERROR: No AMD/SDS compatible platform found

I tried to run it with my graphics processor but not working (same error). Please help me..!!!!

My graphics card :NVIDIA GT 630M 2GB
Processor: Intel core i5 3210M 2.50GHz
RAM: 6GB

ocl version:
hashcat-0.44
HashcatGUI_0281
oclHashcat-lite-0.15
oclHashcat-plus-0.14
you're running the wrong binary, should be using cudaHashcat not oclHashcat. oclHashcat is for AMD.
(04-16-2013, 07:11 AM)epixoip Wrote: you're running the wrong binary, should be using cudaHashcat not oclHashcat. oclHashcat is for AMD.

Hello when i open cudaHashcat-plus64.exe from ocl hascat plus then it opens a cmd and crashes immidiately.
Please give me a descriptive guide.
http://hashcat.net/wiki/

You did select cudaHashcat as binary in hashcatGUI?
(04-16-2013, 01:08 PM)DudeSon Wrote: http://hashcat.net/wiki/

You did select cudaHashcat as binary in hashcatGUI?

I am sorry but i dont1 know what you are talking about.!! Will you please give me a step by step guide??
Smile 
Although it is quite obvious, but I was a newbie and I sometimes get totally lost for no obvious reason and need someone to clarify something to me so here it is put another way:

HashCat come in more than one version
Hachcat => Normal one uses the processor to crack the hash
oclHascat => One uses GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) of AMD VGA (Video Graphics Acceleration) Card which is faster and less busy with other programs running to crack the hash.
cudaHashcat => Is exactly the same as oclHashcat but it uses NVIDIA GeForce VGA Cards instead.

These programs come in command lines in both Linux and Windows Versions, so in windows you have to open CMD.exe and type in something like:

hashcat-cli64 -n 8 -m 2500 -a3 --pw-min=8 mariam-01.hccap ?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l

what this does and what are those number and symbols? you have to check it out yourself and spend few hours reading the wiki section.

Good Luck
resurrecting a thread that died over a year ago for a product that doesn't even exist anymore. great way to introduce yourself to the forum.
I am not trying to resurrect any dead thread or something, never meant that, I was facing some issues with cudaHaschat, then searched the forum, came across this post, found the guy saying:

"I am sorry but i dont1 know what you are talking about.!! Will you please give me a step by step guide??"

So I though it would be nice to help him...

by the way, I am about to introduce myself tomorrow as I am trying to use an NVIDIA GPU to crack WPA password and I am facing many issues, in case I am not lucky enough to work them out on my own, I will probably post a thread here, Hope you'll help me them Smile

Have a nice day, and sorry for any misunderstanding..