two dictionaries and numbers
I'm trying to combine two dictionaries and add numeric characters afterwards. I realized it's not possible by combination or hybrid modes alone.

In first dictionary I have
Code:
a
b

and in second dictionary I have
Code:
c
d

And I try to crack a password like "ac123".

I'm now trying to pipe combinator output into bruteforce mode by following command:

Code:
./combinator.exe ../_dictionaries/dict1.lst ../_dictionaries/dict2.lst | ../hashcatplus2/oclHashcat-plus64.exe -m 0 -a 3 -n 320 --markov-disable -u 64 --gpu-temp-abort=85 --status --status-timer 10 ../1.hash ?d?d?d

It's not so smart to just put ?d's after the hash file. But I'm out of opinions and this was the closest I could get. Any help?
you won't be able to use a pipe with -a 3 or -a 6. so you'll need to create a dictionary with combinator first, then use -a 6 combined_dict.txt ?d?d?d
why not combine the dicts, then run -a 6.
(11-24-2013, 01:21 AM)epixoip Wrote: you won't be able to use a pipe with -a 3 or -a 6. so you'll need to create a dictionary with combinator first, then use -a 6 combined_dict.txt ?d?d?d

Get out of here Nebulon! no one likes your style!
too slow fool, step yo game up!
epixoip Wrote:you won't be able to use a pipe with -a 3 or -a 6. so you'll need to create a dictionary with combinator first, then use -a 6 combined_dict.txt ?d?d?d

(11-24-2013, 01:22 AM)radix Wrote: why not combine the dicts, then run -a 6.

I'm grateful with your replies. Combinating the dictionaries would span a lot of disk space and a lot of time in creating. And I was thinking about the possibility to find passwords on the go, without reaching to the end of all combinations. But if there is no other option, then it's the only option Smile
Then your best bet is to "rulify" both your second wordlist and the modification like:
dict2.rule
Code:
$c
$d
mod.rule
Code:
$1$1$1
$1$1$2
$1$1$3

Use
Code:
oclHashcat-plus64.exe -m 0 -a 0 -n 320 -u 64 --gpu-temp-abort=85 --status --status-timer 10 -r dict2.rule -r mod.rule ../1.hash dict1.lst