MD5(pass.salt) help!
Hey guys i wanted to see if i could get a little help again. I have watched almost all vids and read numerous material. i have been stuck on this all night and day. OK i am running The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) linux 64bit.

this is an example hash that is not real + salt that i have in my txt file located /root/hashes/hashes.txt and it includes 7 more hashes and 7 more salts that im trying to recover: d861db902vadcba2c84df2199a73d6f7:8b6dc7e4

i have my wordlist located at /root/hashes/wordlist.txt

this is the command line i tried to run in hashcat:

hashcat -a 0 -m 10 /root/hashes/hashes.txt /root/hashes/wordlist.txt -p : -o /root/hashes/recovered.txt --remove

this is what im getting back though thanks for any and all help that you can provide i am litterally stumped :| It instantly starts and stops and does nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This copy of hashcat will expire on 01.01.2013. Please upgrade to continue using hashcat.

Initializing hashcat v0.44 by atom with 8 threads and 32mb segment-size...

Added hashes from file /root/hashes/hashes.txt: 8 (8 salts)

NOTE: press enter for status-screen

Input.Mode: Dict (/root/hashes/eng_alpha_tiny.txt)
Index.....: 1/1 (segment), 817 (words), 6603 (bytes)
Recovered.: 0/8 hashes, 0/8 salts
Speed/sec.: - plains, - words
Progress..: 817/817 (100.00%)
Running...: --:--:--:--
Estimated.: --:--:--:--

Started: Fri Dec 27 19:38:22 2013
Stopped: Fri Dec 27 19:38:23 2013
----------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont know ive tried multiple ways now i keep getting a start and stop instantly
According to what You posted, You wordlist got only 817 words so pc complete task in 1 second and finish job
hahah sorry im new it jsut felt like it did nothing at all, if its really thats fast wowza! Tongue