Error With Cudahashcat32.exe Help Please
Question 
Hi,First of All I Wanna Apologize for Breaking the Rules,I Learned That Every Forum Have a Rules to Follow

Im Having a Bit of Problem With CudaHashCat32

I Managed to Make a CMD File With an Input and an Output Files

Here's a Snapshot of The CMD .bat File

[Image: ZKwIXqY.jpg]

The Problem is Everytime I Start the Recover Progress With This CMD .Bat

Both Input and Output Files Gets Flooded With The Results Randomly (Not OneHash Per OneLine)

I Hope Anyone Have a Solution for This

Thanks in Advance
hashcat is probably outputting using Lf delimiters on windows instead of CrLf and you are using notepad to display the files. The default windows notepad doesn't recognize the lf delimiters and shows everything in a single line.

The reason why both input/output lists look odd is because --remove is removing the cracked hashes and using Lf delimiters, the output file is using Lf as well so both of them look strange.

Either install an alternative notepad such as notepad++ OR open the file in the built in WordPad and they should display correctly.
(01-16-2014, 02:55 AM)blazer Wrote: hashcat is probably outputting using Lf delimiters on windows instead of CrLf and you are using notepad to display the files. The default windows notepad doesn't recognize the lf delimiters and shows everything in a single line.

The reason why both input/output lists look odd is because --remove is removing the cracked hashes and using Lf delimiters, the output file is using Lf as well so both of them look strange.

Either install an alternative notepad such as notepad++ OR open the file in the built in WordPad and they should display correctly.

The Text is Not Random Now,Still Im Unable to Restore Sad Once the Temprutre Limit Reached The Attack Cannot Be Restore and Continue Sad

[Image: kIb9NZm.jpg]
Anyone Help Please ?
What's your command line to restore?
(01-17-2014, 06:05 PM)mastercracker Wrote: What's your command line to restore?

I Don't Have One,I Just Set The CMD to Remove Output Recoverd Hashes From The Input
Anyone Have a Sloution for This Please?
The problem itself is not clear, at least to me. When oclhashcat crashes during a session and you try to restore it, I shows the stats but the progress stays to zero. Is that it?
The Problem is That When The Attack Stops Due to Temperature Limit or Just When I Stop it ,And I Start it Again,it Doesn't Recover

[Image: kIb9NZm.jpg]
it will not restore unless you tell it to restore.