Domain Cached Credentials 2
Hi,

When I run a dictionary attack on some domain cached credential 2 hashes, it gives me the error," WARNING: Hashfile 'allhashes.hash' in line 3 (hash:username): Line-length exception. These hashes are not included in the total amount of hashes and salts. What does this mean and how can I fix the error to crack these hashes?

Thank you.
This can happen in case the username is to long. Current maximum length in version in v1.01 is 13 and will be increased to 20 in version v1.20
(03-17-2014, 06:43 PM)atom Wrote: This can happen in case the username is to long. Current maximum length in version in v1.01 is 13 and will be increased to 20 in version v1.20

Thank you. I've heard that v1.20 is in beta right now. How do I sign up for the beta?
In cudahashcat 1.20 beta, I get the error,"WARNING: Hashfile 'joseph.txt' in line 1 (hashConfusedalt): Signature unmatched." I know this is a Domain Cached Credential 2 hash, as it is off a Windows 7 computer. I tried the hash with -m 1100, the first Domain Cached Credential hashes and it runs but does not find the correct password. Is this a bug in the beta? Thank you.
Windows 7 offlinely stores passwords with NTLM, are you sure it is DCC2? See example hashes here: https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=example_hashes
Thank you for the list. I put in the format for a DCC hash, not a DCC2 hash.