getting started with cudahashcat/oclhashcat
Hey guys first of all I'm some what new to pentesting and only had a few good runs with aircrack and looking to speed things up. Im running bt5r3 dual boot Now my problem is cudahashcat gives me some error like

error while loading shared libraries: libcuda.so.1: can't not share object file: no such file or directory.

I'm not to sure if its missing or not. I have tired apt-get update/install I got 2 errors I don't remember what it was but didn't have anything with hashcat. Now, I have read some post and it seems people use hashcat with VM instead and there using different patches n what not for drivers. So pretty much would like to get started on hashcat on bt5. Thanks

By the way my system setup is
8core AMD 8320
1x gtx650ti(2gdr5) can anyone suggest a setup for less than $600? I luv cuss so no AMD here
8gb ram
I think that is a driver problem. Do you have the latest drivers from Nvidia?
I believe so, I just updated the driver on windows not bt5 Would that make a difference?
Yes, you need to install the proper drivers on your dual boot.

BTW: Don't use bt5 resort to The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) Linux: The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali).org [The makers of BT] (I know how to get the drivers working perfect on there and can help you out, and not to mention bt5r3 is no longer supported)
What bt5r3 no longer supported?? Okay....any how.... any links or should I just follow any The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) Linux for installing n drivers?
Wow it seems alot of people run into trouble with installing nvidia drivers....
Yes, bt5 and The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) are specialized distros and will have problems installing any drivers, unless you know how to get around them.
Okay so how would u infallible drivers for multi cards?