driver issues with 12.04LTS
#1
This was working fine before but the drivers didn't load after a reboot. I am trying to avoid a complete rebuild.

amdconfig shows the cards fine. The fglrx kernel module is loaded.
Code:
fglrx 7504422 0 amd_iommu_v2 19227 1 fglrx

Code:
amdconfig --list-adapters * 0. 01:00.0 AMD Radeon R9 290 Series 1. 02:00.0 AMD Radeon R9 290 Series 2. 03:00.0 AMD Radeon R9 290 Series 3. 04:00.0 AMD Radeon R9 290 Series * - Default adapter

but od6config and oclHashcat do not.
Code:
od6config No Overdrive6 devices found! ./oclHashcat64.bin -b oclHashcat v1.21 starting in benchmark-mode... ERROR: clGetDeviceIDs() -1

I went back through the instructions in the wiki. I even removed and purged the X11 packages.

I've tried 13.12 drivers and 14.4 drivers. I think I've looked at it for too long and I'm out of ideas beyond tearing it down and rebuilding. Anyone have any ideas?