I need help with syntax
have a look at defining custom charsets: https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=mas...m_charsets
yes you refereed me to the wiki the last time, when I had the same question.

Can you stop being a Sneaky Bastard and give me an example syntax? ;P

The wiki does not work for me. Just vague notions. I need concrete example, then I will probly understand the wiki..
I'm not sure what you mean by "vague notions". Said section of this wiki article provides 8 lines of example code and 4 lines of explanation specifically for this single problem.
lol, you do realize that we are having a circular discussion?
so what trouble do you have making up the mask?

jk, the following command defines a custom charset that consists of the chars “abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789” (aka “lalpha-numeric”):

-1 ?l?d

is this more clear?
lol Wink

niope. Not at all.

Where is the Capitalized letter in the above example?

i need a Capitalized and a lower case on first position, then, 3 lower cases, then, 4 everything except symbols.
So, you define a custom character set with the -1, -2, and -3 flags. So in order to do everything except symbols, you could use:

-1 ?l?u?d

And then uppercase and lowercase would be:

-2 ?u?l

and then use the following as your mask:

?2?l?l?l?1?1?1?1
Ah now i get it. So the definition of the "-1, -2" character set, is in my syntax. So my syntax would look like this..

Code:
cd /usr/share/cudahashcat/ && ./cudaHashcat64.bin -w 3 -t 10 -m 2500 /root/capture.hccap -a 3 -1 ?l?u?d -2 ?u?l /usr/share/cudahashcat/masks/8=1Capitalized&lower-3lower-4charNoSymbols.hcmask

"8=1Capitalized&lower-3lower-4charNoSymbols.hcmask" being the "?2?l?l?l?1?1?1?1" .hcmask
no need to use an hcmask file for a single mask. and if you're going to use an hcmask file, your custom charset defines should go in the hcmask file, like so:

?l?u?d,?u?l,?2?l?l?l?1?1?1?1
I understand that also. Beautiful.

post#37 and #39 beats the wiki any day of the week and would do miracles to demystify any noob.

Thanks Wushu and epixoip!!