n00b help with outputting cracked PW
Question 
Hi there

I seem to be doing all the right things when it comes to capturing hanshakes and converting them to .hccap files

The problem is hashcat is cracking the .hccap files but I don't know how to make it output the password it has cracked!

In order to quickly test that I was using oclhashcat correctly, I set up an AP and gave it the PW whiskey1 which I know is listed in the rockyou wordlist. I captured the handshake and converted it to a .hccap file

I followed the directions from this link http://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=cracking_wpawpa2 and created a batch file however I believe more commands are needed to output the cracked password.

After a bit of digging around I came across this batch file which looked pretty sweet
and hoped that it might have been able to help - http://pastie.org/8933810#1-2

As the author must have been using an Nvidia GPU I replaced anything with cudda to ocl as I am running AMD

The file works away and come up saying that it has cracked the password but once again I don't seem to get any option to specify where the cracked password is to be outputted to!

Could someone please let me know what command I need to add, in order to actually see if the PW has been cracked

Also as I mainly game and the world of cracking is only something that I have just taken an interest in I run a pair of 7970s in CF. There can be a bit of an overheating issue as I am using a matx board so the cards sit very close together. I can usually use AMD overdrive to drop the GPU speed down a little on both cards to reduce overheating issues without sacrificing too much performance. The bottom card never overheats as it has nothing getting in the way of its airflow. However the top card gets bugger all airflow due to the tiny gap between cards. If I was able to limit the workload on the top card with some sort of command it would be beneficial as oclhashcat docent seem to take any notice of what the overdrive settings are

Many thanks Smile
So this is the code of the basic batch file as per the 1st link I posted

oclHashcat64.exe -m 2500 capture.hccap rockyou.txt
pause

I'm pretty sure that I need to figure out how to use the commands below in the batch file to output the password

* Files:

-o, --outfile=FILE Define outfile for recovered hash
--outfile-format=NUM Define outfile-format for recovered hash, s
ee references below
--outfile-autohex-disable Disable the use of $HEX[] in output plains
--outfile-check-timer Seconds between outfile checks
-p, --separator=CHAR Separator char for hashlists and outfile
--show Show cracked passwords only

Temp control looks like it can be sorted if I knew how to use the commands below

* Resources:

-w, --workload-profile=NUM Enable a specific workload profile, see ref
erences below
-n, --gpu-accel=NUM Workload tuning: 1, 8, 40, 80, 160
-u, --gpu-loops=NUM Workload fine-tuning: 8 - 1024
--gpu-temp-disable Disable temperature and fanspeed readings a
nd triggers
--gpu-temp-abort=NUM Abort session if GPU temperature reaches NU
M degrees celsius
--gpu-temp-retain=NUM Try to retain GPU temperature at NUM degree
s celsius (AMD only)
--powertune-disable Disable automatic power tuning option (AMD