No Output of Cracked Hashes
Alright, hopefully this'll be my last question(I feel bad for being so uneducated on this and am doing my best to learn Tongue ). I've almost gotten it to run properly, I'm just not getting any cracked hashes to my outfile. I'm still a noob with this, so this may be irrelevant, but it seems like it's going through the process way too quickly. I was attempting around 5k MD5 hashes with about 15gigs in worldfiles and it was taking 3~ minutes. My uneducated thought is that I may have something setup wrong, therefore no hashes were being crack, thus not giving me anything in my outfile. I'm going to link a picture below of my end result. my CMD line is "cudaHashcat64.exe -m 0 --outfile=cracked.txt -remove hash.txt wordlists"

TL;DR No cracked hashes in my outfile.
You did not crack any hashes? Do you see the Recovered line? see the 0/number of hashes? That means you have cracked 0 hashes so no hashes should be in your out file
Alright, that makes plenty of sense. I'm curious as to why it isn't cracking any hashes, though.
You because your guesses were not matching the plains of the hashes?
Sorry, I didn't quite understand your response. What did you mean by my guesses were not matching the plains of the hashes? I'm as green as grass when it comes to this, sorry for my ignorance.
Please stop posting massive screenshots. Learn how to copy/paste from the command line and use code blocks.
Sorry, I'll refrain from doing that in the future.
Generally, the plain wordlists don't crack many, if any, passwords. But combine them with rules and you are more likely to get something. The best64 ruleset, included with oclhashcat, is a good one. Just add the following to your command line:

- r <path to rules>\best64.rule
Hey, thanks for the tip! I tried that and I still cracked zero. I'm gonna try another list of hashes or something like that. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share them with me.
There are several online hash generators. Try giving them a "password" and get the hash. Then be sure the password is the dictionary you are using to attack said hash. This way, you will get to see a success. If you don't, you know the problem is in your command.