Mini Case for 2 Gpu cards
Hi All,

I am going to buy a new desktop pc,

I am thinking to buy mini case: Thermaltake ARMOR A30i with 750W psu

Can it handle two Gpu cards? or is there other recommended case?

I will be glad for recommanded gpu card, I understand that GTX 970 or GTX 980 are the best?

Is there NVIDIA reference cards or its only in Amd cards ?

Thank You
Hmm, looks like you could squeeze a couple GPUs in there. I have some concerns about chassis airflow, you'd absolutely have to go with reference design cards. Yes, Nvidia has reference design cards, too. Can't really have OEM design cards without there being a reference design Wink Well, you could, but I wouldn't want to live in that world.

That said, the GTX 970 reference design is ultra-rare, and the ones that people are confusing for reference designs surely wouldn't do well in this case. So you'd probably have better luck with the GTX 980.
Thank You

I like the idea of mini case,
Is there mini case that can handle two GPU cards like GTX 970 or GTX 980 ?
If not I am thinking to buy CoraSair 400R, Will it be OK ?

(05-20-2015, 08:12 AM)epixoip Wrote: Hmm, looks like you could squeeze a couple GPUs in there. I have some concerns about chassis airflow, you'd absolutely have to go with reference design cards. Yes, Nvidia has reference design cards, too. Can't really have OEM design cards without there being a reference design Wink Well, you could, but I wouldn't want to live in that world.

That said, the GTX 970 reference design is ultra-rare, and the ones that people are confusing for reference designs surely wouldn't do well in this case. So you'd probably have better luck with the GTX 980.