selective GPU temp abort
Hello,
do you know if it is possible to setup different --gpu-temp-abort values depending on the device id?
My rig is based on 3 liquid cooled 7990 and an air cooled r290x.
I don't want to disable this control (s**t can always happen) but on the same time I'd like to raise my r90x limit to 95 or more (is it correct that it can run on that temperatures too?).
Ideas?
r.
While the 290X is capable of running up to 95C, it shouldn't be getting anywhere near that hot. Especially if the other three cards are water cooled, that 290X really shouldn't be getting any hotter than 75C. Are you setting the fan speed to an appropriate value?
(08-26-2015, 11:49 PM)epixoip Wrote: While the 290X is capable of running up to 95C, it shouldn't be getting anywhere near that hot. Especially if the other three cards are water cooled, that 290X really shouldn't be getting any hotter than 75C. Are you setting the fan speed to an appropriate value?
Yes, it is setup to 100% with od6config.
Unfortunately the A.C. system of my office is off  during the night so actually I downclocked the card to 1 Ghz and it is running costantly at 82 degrees; is it really so bad for it?
r.
82C is fine.