Added 2nd Nvidia card…
I was happily running cudaHashcat with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with one Asus Geforce GTX 970 Turbo, and decided to add a second Asus Geforce GTX 970 Turbo. When attempting to run the benchmark in Hashcat I get the following error message:

rl@rl-Precision-WorkStation-T7500:~$ sudo '/home/rl/Downloads/cudaHashcat-1.37/cudaHashcat64.bin' -b
[sudo] password for rl: 
cudaHashcat v1.37 starting in benchmark-mode...

ERROR: No NVidia compatible platform found

rl@rl-Precision-WorkStation-T7500:~$ 

Checking the system setup shows that both video cards are recognized by the computer. Can anyone please point me in the right direction to clear this up? Thanks.
Driver is not installed properly, or system is not configured properly. It's weird that you'd run hashcat with sudo. If you needed to in the past then that's a strong indication it was never set up properly to begin with.
I finally got the second Nvidia GTX 970 straightened out. I needed a 6 to 8 pin power plug adapter. But that was not all. After buttoning up the box and starting the benchmark, the benchmark would run for about 10-15 seconds then the computer would shut down. Power off, blank screen, shut down. I have a 1100 watt PSU. It couldn't be that I don't have enough power… I open the box. I look around. I see another set of six pin power cables, but differently color coded. What are the chances? I switch the cables, button up the box and restart. Re-run the benchmarks and everything is good. 

I'm guessing that the different colored power cables were from a separate "section" of the PSU and therefore didn't over draw the PSU causing it to shut down.

So all is good, and both GTX 970 are running well. Now I just have to learn how to use Hashcat…