REMOVING DUPLICATE HASHES, WHAT IS THIS...?
thank you, i removed it, but it still not work. I think, maybe problem form GPU driver?

(12-10-2015, 11:19 AM)rico Wrote:
Code:
INFO: removed 1 hash found in pot file

Session.Name...: cudaHashcat
Status.........: Cracked
Input.Mode.....: Mask ($a$a$a$a$a$a$a$a$a$a)
Hash.Target....: .... (00:aa:70:d9:d9:d0 <-> c4:e9:84:8b:71:1c)
Hash.Type......: WPA/WPA2
Time.Started...: 0 secs
Speed.GPU.#1...:        0 H/s
Recovered......: 1/1 (100.00%) Digests, 1/1 (100.00%) Salts

So cudaHashcat has nothing to do so it exits. Have you tried removing the password from the pot file and seeing how it behaves then?
You lost $10 Smile. I have to recovery password a lot of file or wifi per day. So, i want to reduce time for this work.

(12-10-2015, 12:05 PM)epixoip Wrote: $10 says he's trying to build a botnet with malware that wraps oclHashcat. But it's obvious he's just a script kiddie who has no idea how the program works, so thankfully he'll likely fail.
So can you show me how to recover WEP with cudaHashcat?
(12-10-2015, 01:02 PM)stepMode Wrote: So can you show me how to recover WEP with cudaHashcat?

$ ./hashcat-cli64.app --help | grep WEP
$

Would you look at that...
What's the problem here? You found the hash earlier, and it was stored in the .pot file so for subsequent attempts it was skipped. You removed the stored result, and so it cracks it again. You can obviously see that it shows 'cracked', meaning that the password has been cracked. This also can't be your first attempt at running the program after removing the .pot file, otherwise there wouldn't be the line "INFO: removed 1 hash found in pot file".
(12-10-2015, 01:12 PM)rico Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 01:02 PM)stepMode Wrote: So can you show me how to recover WEP with cudaHashcat?

$ ./hashcat-cli64.app --help | grep WEP
$

Would you look at that...
sarcasm you know Smile
Too subtle for text...
(12-10-2015, 12:54 PM)chec_fet Wrote: So, i want to reduce time for this work.

How exactly does "Windows service" == "reduce time for work"?

Also, I can't believe no one has pointed this out yet, but...

(12-10-2015, 09:40 AM)chec_fet Wrote: Input.Mode.....: Mask ($a$a$a$a$a$a$a$a$a$a)
I copy all file need to recovery password into a folder, my service will auto check this folder and recovery password of those files.
I think, cudahashcat stop running when run as a service because it has an error, but when i run as a service, it not display this error, but when i use command line, cudahashcat doesn't have error. Anybody help me, how to show error when run as a service. Thank you!!!
Would it be easier to control/run/troubleshoot to have some python or C code running to periodically check the folder and then run the hashcat command, instead of running it as a service?