--show problem
hi, 

i'm using latest version of hashcat and cudahashcat which is ver 2 and have problem with --show option 

first when i use hahscat and --show option it say 

no pot file hashcat.pot no file or directory found 

and when i use it in cuda hashcat it show as attached photo please help me with command line i have hash file with format [email:hash] i need the output cracked file like this [email:cracked pass] and remove non cracked hashes 

my command line is 

Code:
cudaHashcat64.exe -m 0 -a 0 --username --show --outfile D:\cracked.txt "D:\trophyscore.net - trophyscore.login.txt" D:\realuniq.lst

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_3.jpg (Size: 36.86 KB / Downloads: 12)
please read the faq page:
e.g. https://hashcat.net/wiki/frequently_aske...ilpassword

(hint: you should never use --show while specifying a dictionary/directory/mask/maskfile etc)
so how can i have output file with user:cracked pass list
The wiki page I linked to has exactly the answer for you (but I will copy it here anyways):

2 steps:

1. cracking:

Code:
cudaHashcat64.exe -m 0 -a 0 --username --outfile D:\cracked.txt "D:\trophyscore.net - trophyscore.login.txt" D:\realuniq.lst

2. (after this is finished) display all results:

Code:
cudaHashcat64.exe -m 0 --show --username --outfile-format 2 --outfile D:\results.txt "D:\trophyscore.net - trophyscore.login.txt"

(the file D:\results.txt will contain every crack in the format user:plain)
This is exaclty what the FAQ says (and I just changed the file names slightly).

(P.S.: for this particular situation you would not need --show at all you can just add --outfile-format 2 to step 1 and if you do so D:\cracked.txt will contain the formatted output already. I just showed you here how --show works, because you claimed that it doesn't work but I can not find any problem with it at all).
(12-12-2015, 04:19 PM)philsmd Wrote: The wiki page I linked to has exactly the answer for you (but I will copy it here anyways):

2 steps:

1. cracking:

Code:
cudaHashcat64.exe -m 0 -a 0 --username --outfile D:\cracked.txt "D:\trophyscore.net - trophyscore.login.txt" D:\realuniq.lst

2. (after this is finished) display all results:

Code:
cudaHashcat64.exe -m 0 --show --username --outfile-format 2 --outfile D:\results.txt "D:\trophyscore.net - trophyscore.login.txt"

(the file D:\results.txt will contain every crack in the format user:plain)
This is exaclty what the FAQ says (and I just changed the file names slightly).

(P.S.: for this particular situation you would not need --show at all you can just add --outfile-format 2 to step 1 and if you do so D:\cracked.txt will contain the formatted output already. I just showed you here how --show works, because you claimed that it doesn't work but I can not find any problem with it at all).

ok worked but need to sort each mail:pass in new line not like attached file is there is an option to do so

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_1.jpg (Size: 156.89 KB / Downloads: 18)
Ha, ha not funny.
There are new lines.
(12-12-2015, 07:06 PM)Xanadrel Wrote: Ha, ha not funny.
There are new lines.

oh yes its from fucking notepad sorry bro