What is NVAPI_ERROR and cuMemsetD8() 1
#1
Question 
Code:
Output: cudaHashcat v2.00 starting... Device #1: GeForce GTX 950M, 2048MB, 1124Mhz, 5MCU Hashes: 2 hashes; 2 unique digests, 2 unique salts Bitmaps: 16 bits, 65536 entries, 0x0000ffff mask, 262144 bytes, 5/13 rotates Rules: 1 Applicable Optimizers: * Zero-Byte Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 80c Device #1: Kernel ./kernels/4318/m02500.sm_50.64.cubin Device #1: Kernel ./kernels/4318/amp_a0_v1.sm_50.64.cubin Generated dictionary stats for F:/useful stuff/wpa2crack/1.txt: 1001736655 bytes, 100159621 words, 100159621 keyspace [s]tatus [p]ause [r]esume [b]ypass [q]uit => WARN: NvAPI_GPU_GetThermalSettings() -1 NVAPI_ERROR ERROR: cuMemsetD8() 1

I want to know that what caused this error and how can I resolve it . 


My laptop is ASUS ZX50JX4200 , which has dual graphics . is this possibly the reason that cause this problem ?

NVIDIA driver version is : 361.43
#2
I can't believe people waste time registering accounts just to post crap like this. Do you not think your time would be better spent taking care of the basics first, like, I dunno, trying the latest version of hashcat? It's a month old already and if you'd bother to search the forums before posting you would have found this out.
#3
What rico said, thread closed.