cudaHashcat64 Salted SHA1, Unknown Salt
Hi all.  I'm new to the forum, only joined today and I'm just getting to grips with this application - so bear with please.  So far I've managed to crack quite a lot of the hashes that I've put through it, so I'm pretty blown away by how fast and how advanced this application actually is. 

There is one hash however that no matter what I try, I can't crack and it's probably because I'm not attacking it correctly.  It's a salted SHA1 hash in the following format SHA1#9554XXXXX93086AXXXD7D7D5XXXXXE324E1F6XXXXXD482.  The last 3 bytes / six hex digits are the salt, but the plain salt is unknown to me.  It could be anything of any length and variety, so it's probably quite a long shot here anyway.

I already know the password, so I can include that in a dictionary as a test to ensure I'm doing things correctly.  At the moment, I'm thinking that I'll have to do some sort of hybrid attack to include the known password from a dictionary and try and brute the salt with various mask types / lengths?  I'm trying this as my various dictionary only -a 0 attacks of ($password.$salt) or vice versa have been unsuccessful.

My current attack looks like this.  I'm happy to keep trying various things until I can crack it, but obviously I just want to be sure that the things I'm trying are even correct and that I'm not just waisting my time completely.

cudaHashcat64.exe  -m 110 -a 6 \Hash.txt \Dictionary.lst \masks\rockyou-1-60.hcmask

My hash in Hash.txt is presented as 9554XXXXX93086AXXXD7D7D5XXXXXE324E1F6XXX:XXD482

My OCL / Cuda Hashcat version is 2.01.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.
You forgot --hex-salt
Ah OK, makes perfect sense. Thanks for your help epixoip.