new upcoming GTX cards
Hi folks, would like to listen your advices on upcoming new gforce gtx cards. What should we expect from GTX 1070ti? Is it worth to get it after its release, or wait for next year, for nvidia volta cards?
My crystal ball told me you should get a pizza. Wasn't very talkative about GPUs.
I guess the GTX1070Ti will have a better value than the GTX1080. But if the system costs are calculated in, the GTX1080Ti will still be at finest choice.

And if you can make the choice to wait, just do it. You don't seem to really need a new GPU now Wink
(10-13-2017, 06:40 PM)Flomac Wrote: I guess the GTX1070Ti will have a better value than the GTX1080. But if the system costs are calculated in, the GTX1080Ti will still be at finest choice.

And if you can make the choice to wait, just do it. You don't seem to really need a new GPU now Wink

The GTX 1070 Ti is currently only 20 euros more expensive than the 1070. Does anybody have one of the former and is it a good price per hash performer compared to the likes of 1070, 1080 (Ti) etc?

Thanks in advance!
It's not even out yet, so might be a bit too early to tell it for sure.
(10-26-2017, 06:00 PM)Flomac Wrote: It's not even out yet, so might be a bit too early to tell it for sure.

Ah! That would certainly explain the lack of benchmarks.
Guessing wildly based on the specs, I would expect it to be a bit slower than a 1080 - and the list price is about what used 1080 FEs are going for, so it may be a bit of a wash.

A full benchmark would be interesting, of course!
~