Ocl + Cuda in parallel
Hi everyone.  I currently have a Reference HD 7970.  And I'm trying to Crack a handshake.  The mask is 10 digits  ?d  at this time it's takin 23hrs to Crack it.   I can borrow a asus 970.  My question is how much faster the process will be? And if it's possible to run both gpus t the same time.  Thanks
You don't need OpenCL & CUDA in parallel to use both GPUs cooperatively, you just need to grab the latest oclHashcat beta or build from master. We dropped CUDA entirely, so now we use OpenCL on all devices (AMD, Nvidia, Intel, CPU, etc.)

By adding a GTX 970 your speed will be just slightly over double. Should get about 340 KH/s combined.
(04-08-2016, 05:23 PM)epixoip Wrote: You don't need OpenCL & CUDA in parallel to use both GPUs cooperatively, you just need to grab the latest oclHashcat beta or build from master. We dropped CUDA entirely, so now we use OpenCL on all devices (AMD, Nvidia, Intel, CPU, etc.)

By adding a GTX 970 your speed will be just slightly over double. Should get about 340 KH/s combined.

Thanks.  Tomorrow I'll try and post the results