Initializing device kernels and memory
Hi,

Im using the latest version 3.10 and im getting "Initializing device kernels and memory"  if i press anything i just get a blank "[s]tatus [p]ause [r]esume [b]ypass [c]heckpoint [q]uit" no stats nothing.

I'm using two r9 80 cards..

Any ideas please?
Could you post your full command line (with any hashes redacted)? One possibility is that one of your command line options isn't in the proper order, such that hashcat is trying to load one of your large dictionaries as a list of masks, etc.
~
hashcat64.exe -a 1 -m 2500 --session=all -o "EE-brightbox-_found2500.txt" --outfile-format=3 -w 2 --gpu-temp-disable "EE-brightbox-.hccap" "X:\WPA\brightbox\fysicz BrightBox-Wordlists\3-4_4-3.txt" "X:\WPA\brightbox\fysicz BrightBox-Wordlists\3-4_4-3.txt"

I'm also using the GUI for it v0.50b1 if that makes a difference,
I'm not an expert in all of the options you're using, but it looks sane overall to me. Is there any CPU or GPU load during that period? And can you confirm that running this commandline directly, rather than from the GUI, has the same symptom?
~
Which AMD driver are you using?
I have tried via command line and yes i get the same issue,
AMD Radeon R9 200 series
Driver Date: 30/06/2016
Driver Version: 20.19.0.32832
I can confirm there is no load to the GUI at all when i try running HC
Please use AMD Driver version 15.12
Which Amd driver would you recommend using with Blandy's HashcatGUI_050b1. I currently have AMD-Catalyst-15.7.1-Without-DOTNet45-Win7-64bit and this runs fine under 2.01 but would like to use either 3.0 or 3.10