Custom charset issue
trying to use maskprocessor with a custom charset, not working...OS Windows 7 64

Tried
Code:
mp64.exe -1 Custom1.hccr ?1?1?1?1 -o test.txt
contents of Custom 1
Code:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789!#$%&()*+,./:;<=>?@[]^_`{|}~"

its not the FULL ?s, but almost...however I am trying to test something..

I even tried putting it in line -1 with single line quotes... the HCCR is the best i've gotten, but it only does some of them..starts with lowercase b and ends with lowercase r.

thanks
1. maskprocessor doesn't support loading hashcat's charset files ( https://hashcat.net/wiki/mask_attack#has...rset_files )
2. the file extension would be .hcchr and not .hccr (but this, even if it would be supported, would of course not be strictly checked -> similar to hashcat/hashcat-legacy)
3. if you use a long list of characters you need to both check if you need to escape it for/from your shell and if there are special characters that need to be escaped because otherwise they would be interpreted by hashcat (like the ?[something] in your specific case)
4. something like this works perfectly on linux (windows may need different shell escaping):
Code:
./mp64.bin -1 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789!#$%&()*+,./:;<=>??@[]^_`{|}~"' ?1