hashcat CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE
Hi, I've just upgrade my The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) linux to newest version and I have problem with hashcat. Below are errors. 

Code:
root@Manekin:/usr/share/hashcat# hashcat -b
hashcat (v3.30) starting in benchmark mode...

OpenCL Platform #1: Mesa
========================
* Device #1: NV117, 2047/1048576 MB allocatable, 5MCU

Hashtype: MD4

clBuildProgram(): CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE

invalid source
* Device #1: Kernel /usr/share/hashcat/OpenCL/m00900_a3.cl build failure. Proceeding without this device.

It's very frustraiting and I can't deal with it. I can't install nvidia drivers for my The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) linux, because graphics mode after that won't run. I don't see my intel CPU also. What shuld I do?
Stop using Mesa. Do not install hashcat from The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) repos. Learn how to properly configure the proprietary Nvidia driver. Install the Intel OpenCL runtime to use your CPU as well.
Ok I'll try to install nvidia drivers again. Do you have any tutorial how to do this?
I tried this one http://docs.The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali).org/general-use/install-nvidia-drivers-on-The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali)-linux
but after first reboot I have been unable to start the graphics mode