ability to use dictionary files or ~ folder of oclHashcat-plus
In terminal using
oclHashcat-plus64.bin --hash-type 2500 /home/king/ohcp/tiny.hccap /home/king/ohcp/dicts /home/king/ohcp/password_8a.txt /home/king/ohcp/password_8b.txt

oclHashcat-plus64.bin loads only the first dictionary file it can find and process it immedatedly, and ends.

Only in GUI, all different dict files will be loaded as intended, then crack process starts then ends as I expected.

Is it a bug?
Yes that's right, you can't load multiple files with the command line, I'm not sure why and I don't know why the GUI can do it.

However you will notice with the GUI version that there is a limit to how many files you can actually load without it crashing. I never counted how many it took to crash it. Smile

You can make feature requests on the forum, perhaps you could ask atom if he would support hashcatplus being able to load multiple files and / or perhaps select the contents of a folder. It would be very useful.

Multiple key selection to run consecutively would also be cool ! Smile
Hash-IT this feature could be useful, but perhaps not that important, I have run one cap file with 6, 7 large dictionaries in a bash file, but still could not crack the password after several weeks. So if OCH+ support loading multiple dictionary it still won't crack it. Perhaps Atom knows about this fault but it is low priority to fix.

Someone needs to report it so that when a newbies runs into the same problem, does not waste time to figure out it something wrong with it study, system

You are senior member has more knowledge and years, why don't you ask him hihihi.

Regards multiple key, or apply consecutively OCH+ on a keys folder would be also nice. But I dare not ask him. He has given me some tips on method I still try to get to the bottom, but I still can not see through it yet. What about you teach me, when I am good I will ask him. Deal?
seems to be working for me

oclHashcat-plus64.exe -m2500 NETGEAR.hccap 500-worst-passwords.txt Cracklib.dic English.dic
oclHashcat-plus v0.06 by atom starting...

Hashes: 1
Unique salts: 1
Unique digests: 1
Bitmaps: 8 bits, 256 entries, 0x000000ff mask, 1024 bytes
Rules: 1
GPU-Loops: 128
GPU-Accel: 16
Password lengths range: 8 - 15
Platform: AMD compatible platform found
Watchdog: Temperature limit set to 90c
Device #1: Cypress, 1024MB, 0Mhz, 20MCU
Device #2: Cypress, 1024MB, 0Mhz, 20MCU

Scanned dictionary 500-worst-passwords.txt: 3493 bytes, 500 words, starting attack...
Scanned dictionary Cracklib.dic: 19738758 bytes, 1777121 words, starting attack...
Scanned dictionary English.dic: 3611336 bytes, 318971 words, starting attack...

Status.......: Exhausted
Input.Mode...: File (English.dic)
Hash.Target..: NETGEAR
Hash.Type....: WPA/WPA2
Time.Running.: 2 secs
Time.Left....: 0 secs
Time.Util....: 2119.1ms/0.0ms Real/CPU, 0.0% idle
Speed........: 106.3k c/s Real, 79439 c/s GPU
Recovered....: 0/1 Digests, 0/1 Salts
Progress.....: 318971/318971 (100.00%)
Rejected.....: 93694/318971 (29.37%)
HW.Monitor.#1: 94% GPU, 56c Temp
HW.Monitor.#2: 94% GPU, 57c Temp

Started: Tue Nov 22 18:24:47 2011
Stopped: Tue Nov 22 18:24:59 2011
yes multiple dictionaries are supported
Oops…

My fault entirely I apologise. I must have been using the same format for multiple selections as aircrack… dic1,dic2,dic3 etc. Sorry.

Its multiple rule files we cannot do and I think I was writing another post at the time referring to those.

There is a limit however to how many dictionaries you can load up. Does anyone know what it is ? I wonder is it the amount of dictionaries or the length of the command as my dictionaries are in a separate folder so obviously I get the whole path on each one “Documents and settings …etc”.

ntk Wrote:You are senior member

Unfortunately I'm not, I am the lowest of the low here. I am just starting out at hashcat. Sad
I am sorry too. Must be eagerness to leap too far ahead or in-experience. Would be testing more throughful before report something not working.