Command structure?
Hey is this possible to do if so how would the command look? at the moment i am running the following command on windows 10.

hashcat64.exe -m0 -a0 -o cracked.txt hash.txt word2.txt

I just want to be able to modify the command so the wordlist is a folder instead of a single txt file. Also if my hash.txt file is a email:hash format how can i have it so the output file will keep email:cracked hash.

If anybody can help me with the command and write the right format out for me i will be really grateful. all the things i have seen and tried are linux based and I am having trouble.
It's possible. You may have to quote the path if contains spaces and leave off the trailing backslash. Here's an example where C:\Users\username\Documents\wordlists is a directory containing multiple wordlists:

hashcat64.exe -m 0 -a 0 --removeĀ  -o "C:\Users\username\Documents\lefts\testcracked.txt" --status --session=best64_d1 "C:\Users\username\Documents\lefts\090217_md5_left.txt" "C:\Users\username\Documents\wordlists"

I don't use this method though. What I do instead is create a batch file with a series of commands, each one trying the next dictionary. If you do this, use variables. It will save you from many mistakes if you need to use the same commands to attack another set of hashes. Like so:

hashtype=0
outfile=cracked.txt
hashes=hash.txt
dictionary1=word2.txt

hashcat64.exe -m %hashtype% -a0 -o %outfile% %hashes% %dictionary1%

I would recommend adding --status and --session=<insert unique name here> to the command in case you have to stop and resume later. I use a lot of rules, and I've found some dictionaries work better with some rulesets, so as I learn, this allows me to fine tune my attacks.

As an alternate, you could combine the dictionaries into 1 file, then unique it, but depending on the hashes you are trying to crack, this can lead to slower results.
(09-20-2017, 11:14 PM)AtomTan Wrote: I just want to be able to modify the command so the wordlist is a folder instead of a single txt file. Also if my hash.txt file is a email:hash format how can i have it so the output file will keep email:cracked hash.

https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=fre...ilpassword